ISB communicates important dates and times through its calendars and through parent newsletters. If you wish to see the school holidays only, please see :
We try to keep paperwork to a minimum at ISB, but from time to time we may need you to submit various forms in writing.
- Primary – Planned Absence Form – Medical Appointment
- Primary – Planned Absence Form – Special Leave
- Secondary – Planned Absence Form – Medical Appointment
- Secondary – Planned Absence Form – Special Leave
- Absences during the school term
Completed forms can be submitted by email to email@example.com
- Primary Parent’s Handbook
- Secondary Parent’s Handbook
- IBO Diploma Programme General Regulations document
- ISB School Agreement
- ISB code of conduct
Students are required to wear the ISB sports kit during their Physical Education lessons. This should be purchased before the start of the school year. The ISB sports kit can be bought through our supplier BredaPrint, located at Aardenhoek 10, 4817 NE Breda. It is possible to try on the kit for size before buying. BredaPrint is open on Wednesdays and Fridays between 11.00am and 4.00pm.
The cost of the PE kit is:
T-shirt € 17,50
Shorts € 12,50
Extra sets may also be purchased if required. Payment should be made by bank (debit) card or with the exact amount in cash. Breda Print kindly requests that RIVM health guidelines be respected.
Students may choose their own sports shoes, preferably designed specifically for indoor sports and should not have black soles. For outdoor sport, firm shoes are required with a good tread, suitable for real or artificial grass.
Secondary supply list
- Primary inspection report 2020 (Dutch)
- Primary inspection report 2020
- Secondary inspection report 2017 (Dutch)
- Secondary inspection report 2017
- Nursery GGD inspection report 2020 (Dutch)
- MYP authorization report 2014
- MYP evaluation report 2019
- DP authorization report 2012