The International School Breda (ISB) aspires to facilitate the best possible education and experience for all our students to suit their identity. We care for and value each individual in our school and we respect who we all are. We foster curiosity, confidence and a love for life-long learning and aim to guide our students to:
– be confident, self-reflective and comfortable taking risks
– prepare for further studies and continued learning
– build on their sense of equity and caring to connect with their communities
– become leaders and communicators of change, working towards a sustainable future
Collaboration, creativity, open-mindedness, reflection and respect are at the very heart of our core values.
The International School Breda is is linked to the Dr. De Visserschool for the primary section and to Mencia Mendoza Lyceum for the secondary department. Due to the growth of both our primary and secondary schools, we are always interested in hearing from people who would like to join our motivated and passionate team.
HOOFD ADMINISTRATIE/INTERNE DIENST
Ben jij dat deskundige, enthousiaste, inspirerende en ervaren hoofd administratie/interne dienst en kun je een team van onderwijsondersteunende medewerkers aansturen en een bijdrage leveren aan de dagelijkse coördinatie en sturing van de administratieve- en facilitaire processen in de school dan zijn wij op zoek naar jou.
Wij vragen van de geschikte kandidaat dat deze:
- de Nederlandse taal machtig is en daarnaast uitstekend uit de voeten kan in het Engels
- een werkvergunning heeft voor de EU
- meer dan drie jaar ervaring heeft in een soortgelijke functie
- een relevante opleiding heeft genoten op HBO-niveau dan wel HBO-niveau heeft bereikt door aantoonbare ervaring
- goede communicatieve vaardigheden heeft en oog heeft voor de diverse culturen binnen onze school
- een flexibele opstelling heeft, zich betrokken voelt en in staat is om te werken in een omgeving waarin zowel basis- als voortgezet onderwijs wordt gegeven
- zich kan committeren aan de missie en visie van de school
Voor de formele functiebeschrijving (Klik hier )
Je kunt solliciteren via email ter attentie van Mw. Vibeke Asbjørnsen, Head of School, via vacancies@Isbreda.com voor 5 april onder vermelding van de volgende referentie /ADM-23.
De sollicitatiegesprekken vinden plaats in de week van 17 april.
Je sollicitatie graag voorzien van:
- curriculum vitae
indien van toepassing werkvergunning
Head of Administration (Click here for Role Profile)
The International School Breda is looking to appoint a skilled and knowledgeable Head of Admin to lead the team of supporting staff and to support the running of the school and all its activities as a member of the school management team.
Candidate profile and qualifications
- Proficient / native-fluent Dutch speaker with operational English
- Eligible to work in the EU
- Three or more years’ experience of administrative management
- A relevant Tertiary Education (HBO) qualification
- Excellent communication skills and cultural awareness
- Flexible, involved and highly skilled at cross-departmental working
- Commitment to the mission and vision of the school
- Experience of working in an educational setting/international environment is desirable
Please submit your application by email to Ms Vibeke Asbjørnsen, Head of School, at vacancies@Isbreda.com before 5 April 2023, stating the following reference in the subject line: ISB/ADM-23. Please include:
- a curriculum vitae
- letter of introduction/motivation
- contact details of two professional referees
- copies of qualifications
- proof of eligibility to work in the EU, if relevant
Shortlist & Interview
Only applicants who fulfill the profile criteria and submit supporting documentation with their application can be considered for the role and invited to interview from 17 april 2023. Professional references and criminal record checks (VOG) will be required as part of the recruitment process.
The International School in Breda is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, hardworking professional to support our dynamic Primary team in order to cover both planned and unplanned absences during the academic year. This is not a permanent position but one where you will only be called when the need arises.
We are looking for a warm and caring person who has a gift for bringing out the best in children. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, imaginative, full of energy, adaptable and will thrive on challenges. We need a caring professional who is willing to go the extra mile, who relishes this unique challenge, is self-motivated and has high standards.
- Fully qualified Primary teacher (DUO accredited)
- Native English speaker or C1 or C2 level speaker (Common European Framework Reference)
- Eligible to work within the European Union
- Flexible and highly skilled at differentiating
- Experience of teaching children with English as an Additional Language
- Ability to lead, organise, self-motivate
- Dedicated and passionate with drive
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Additional experience and qualifications in education e.g. special needs, EAL, ICT,
The salary is commensurate with the responsibilities of the position and in line with the Dutch CAO-PO (collective labour agreement).
Please send your full CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com using the reference ISB-PRI/Supply20. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Location: Breda, The Netherlands
Open Applications for Primary School
Please address your application to the Head of Primary, Louise Everson, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application should include your CV, a covering letter explaining why you would like to work at the ISB Primary and your explicit agreement to allow us to keep your application on file for a period of six months.
Open Applications for Secondary School
Please address your application to the Head of School, and email to email@example.com. Experience with the International Baccalaureate’s Middle Years (MYP) and/or Diploma Programme (DP) is required. Your application should include your CV, a covering letter explaining why you would like to work at the ISB Secondary and your explicit agreement to allow us to keep your application on file for a period of six months.
Please note that when you submit an application to the International School Breda for a specific post advertised, you share personal data with us. In line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), this data will only be used for our internal application process and not passed on to third parties. The data will be destroyed four weeks after receipt unless we receive your specific agreement that we can hold onto this information for a longer period. If you wish us to keep your application on file for a longer period, this should be stated in your cover note.