At the International School Breda we educate our pupils to be responsible and respectful global citizens who make a positive contribution to a more compassionate, peaceful and sustainable world. We deliver a first class education through high standards and excellence in teaching. Our school has a family atmosphere which helps to ensure a warm, safe and supportive learning environment where everyone is appreciated for who they are.
- Our international education, IPC, IB MYP and IB DP, develops the whole person both academically and socially by encouraging independence, creativity and lifelong learning.
- We support and respect all cultures, religions and life orientations.
- We recognise our pupils’ unique passions and talents.
- Inquiry-based learning allows our pupils to become effective problem solvers.
- Continuous reflection empowers us to grow.
- We are transparent in what we do.
- School, pupils and parents work together to achieve our goals.
- Pupils engage with the cultures and traditions of the host country.
- We make connections and encourage collaboration locally and regionally.
- Pupils are able to have fun, make friends for life, and reflect fondly on memories of their time at The International School of Breda.
At the ISB we aim to celebrate and stimulate the following core values:
- Sense of community
- Personal growth
- Child-centred learning