To help us in our quest to be the Dutch pioneer of providing our international students with a fresh, tasty, home cooked hot meal at lunchtime, we are introducing ISBite.
More information >>
Good to know
- If the meal is not vegetarian, there is always a vegetarian version available. Click on the daily menu and the vegetarian tick box for the vegetarian version of the day.
- We also cook custom meals that do not contain gluten, cow’s milk and/or lactose
- We never cook with nuts & peanuts
- We always cook with whole grains and fresh vegetables
- When we cook with meat, chicken or fish, it is always with small bits and of good quality
- We like to cook with spices & fresh herbs
- We cook with little salt. Salt will be on the table for those who want more
- A MEAL CAN ONLY BE COLLECTED/CONSUMED DURING THE REGULAR LUNCH BREAK
- Meals can only be paid with a bank card at the kitchen counter
Click here to see the menu for current week (week 14)
Click here to see the menu for next week (week 15)